Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
Bloop July 24, 2021 2:16 pm

Hello, im really glad u're uploading this in english but do you need help w translation? Because I couldnt help noticing that there were a few inaccuracies

Zem Light July 24, 2021 4:36 pm

Hi, there is no perfect translation unless it's the official english translation released by the author itself. And I don't know about the few inaccuracies since I've been doing fansubs on black lotus since chapter 20+. And I prefer working it alone with my cleaner,because i'm more comfortable doing it with my own pace. (▰˘◡˘▰)

Anonymous July 22, 2021 2:21 am

Thanks for taking over black lotus!! Are you by any chance accepting manga recommendations?

Zem Light July 23, 2021 2:03 pm

For now not yet, since I'm also a working adult. And I can't manage my time if I added another story to trans. (▰˘◡˘▰)

Anonymous July 23, 2021 6:52 pm
For now not yet, since I'm also a working adult. And I can't manage my time if I added another story to trans. (▰˘◡˘▰) Zem Light

Thx anyway! And kudos for you for putting your responsibility first!

Ocean wave July 18, 2021 8:33 am

Thank you for uploading black lotus

Zem Light July 23, 2021 2:04 pm

Hello no probs..(▰˘◡˘▰)

niel.bagsit July 23, 2021 11:31 am

The last chapter in black lotus had me shookt. Not the story thou, but your edit in the last part of the page. Hahhahaa

Zem Light July 23, 2021 2:02 pm

Hehe the story has a heavy atmosphere that's why I decided to put a meme at the end.

Crazy Gay July 16, 2021 8:02 am

Thank you so much for the the post amazing I with that both sides of your pillow are cold

Cherry blossoms July 9, 2021 3:16 pm

Thank you so much for your hard work

Lok_Heun July 9, 2021 1:47 pm

Thank you so much for uploading, u really make my day better(⌒▽⌒)

Igbojf June 16, 2021 5:12 am

Zem, hope you’re doing well. Thank you very much for translating SAFE PARTNER- I really enjoy that series and months ago have tried asking several groups to pick up the series.

I look forward to more of your updates of Safe Partner. Thx!

Zem Light June 21, 2021 12:37 pm

Hello, no worries I'm fine. I'm just busy with my work that's why the next chapter took so long. Hehe

AiSaiah May 17, 2021 11:13 pm

Hi Zem,

First time ever nga nakabasa ko ug manga/manhwa nga naay word Bisaya and an uploader ( or are you the one who translates as well?…hehe…pasensya na am not sure how this works!) who knows Bisaya!!…i kinda feel proud!!…hehe…im such an avid reader of manga/manhwa, genre doesn’t matter as long as the story/plot gonna caught my interest…i sometimes even wish i can be a part in this line of work but it’s kinda difficult with my situation.

Anyways, thank you for your hard work!
Taga-Bohol diay ko..ikaw?

Amping pirmi!
Godbless

Cherry blossoms May 17, 2021 2:02 pm

Thanks you for updates

Ashmita May 17, 2021 12:31 pm

Thank you for update

follow